Annual subscription fees become due again on 1st April 2017 and last for a full year 31th March 2018. Currently, subsciption fee are.
- Competitive Membership Subscription including £14 UKA fee for those 11 years and over on the 31st August 2017 will be £29.
- Junior Membership Subscription for those under 11 years on the 31st August 2017 will be £15
- Social Annual Membership Subscription for those over 18 years on the 31st August 2017 will be £15
- For the Junior/Youth section the charge is £2 per session, in four quarterly payments of £20, which must be paid by or on the first Thursday in May, August, November and February for the Junior members to keep their places in the Club. The Club runs for 50 sessions a year, taking a two week break at Christmas. To allow for holidays, illness, etc., the charge for each Junior member is for 40 weeks p.a., allowing each member to miss up to 10 sessions per year.
- New members joining in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan or Feb will only pay half price club membership, but will have to pay the full £14 UKA fee.
- New members joining in March will require a Full year membership at full price; this covers a 13 month period.
- Family discount (4 or more persons of the same family group) has £3 discount for the 4th member onwards.
These fees cover the member's competition licence if applicable, and the rest is kept by the club
and covers the training top, coaching courses, subsidised transport to events, etc.
PLEASE read the Code of Conduct before joining the club
Membership Renewal – Can download the form here.
New members – Please follow the link below to our online payment site and complete all the required details.
Follow the link New Club Members
If you require further details about the Club Membership